Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot brochures - worth anything?

Kiwi

I'm mid clear-out and just uncovered a Trace Elliot sales brochure in near mint condition which I originally got in New Zealand when the range first arrived.

No tears or wrinkles anywhere because its spent most of its life in a stiffened envelope. The brochure covers the Series 6 range including the solid state heads, twin, quatra and hexavalve heads, the MP-11, the VA400 head and the VR400 valve power amp, as well as the more standard stuff models such as the AH250 (which I owned).

Does anyone know whether it would attract sufficient interest to make it worth putting on Ebay?

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='309689' date='Oct 19 2008, 10:22 AM']Does anyone know whether it would attract sufficient interest to make it worth putting on Ebay?[/quote]

Can't offer any specific insight but as a general rule I'd say stick anything on ebay. There's bound to be at least one other person in the world who wishes they had it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Sorry, I did get your PM.. completely forgot to reply. My bad. Il let you know which bits I want then, and send you some cash.... Really sorry for the delay!! :)

I'd be interested in this, though if you know how much you'd like.. ? I haven't got a clue, PM me what you'd want for it.

Cheers,

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='309689' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:22 AM']I'm mid clear-out and just uncovered a Trace Elliot sales brochure in near mint condition which I originally got in New Zealand when the range first arrived.

No tears or wrinkles anywhere because its spent most of its life in a stiffened envelope. The brochure covers the Series 6 range including the solid state heads, twin, quatra and hexavalve heads, the MP-11, the VA400 head and the VR400 valve power amp, as well as the more standard stuff models such as the AH250 (which I owned).

Does anyone know whether it would attract sufficient interest to make it worth putting on Ebay?[/quote]

MB1. :)
Have previously sold Status Leaflets and early Trace Elliot Brochures on Ebay!.....They do Sell and people do collect em!