Why become a member? ×

Hello from Kieran - High Wycombe

UnsworthK

Hello everybody,

It's been a long time coming, so I finally made an account, as I feel it is what I was destined to do.

My name is Kieran, and I'm 25 from Crewe, England. Currently living in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, have been for the last 5 years due to work relocation.

I have been playing the bass for about 3 and a half years now, I used to play 6 string guitar since I was 14 so I had the background knowledge of chords and scales from that.
My Playing style has been heavily influenced by Jaco Pastorius and such I do love to use 16th note based bass patterns played on the bridge pickup the most!

My rig rundown is as follows, if anyone is interested:

TC Electronic BH250
TC Electronic RS410 with Custom Grill Respray

1997 Warwick Fortress Masterman Oiled in Red
1996 Warwick Corvette STD Bubinga

Other basses as follows...

2000ish Squier P Bass Fitted with EMG and running on 24 Volts, Neck Fitted with Brass Nut
1989 Squier Korean P Bass ( Bought for the High Gloss Neck, Very nice )
2014 Squier VM Jazz Bass - Fitted with 1999 Fender USA STD JB Pickups and a Gotoh Bridge, Neck Fitted with Brass Nut

Unsure of Age, Crafter GAB748 SP/N Acoustic Bass. Which will shortly be up for sale!

Thanks for accepting me to the forum, I am sure it will be very fruitful in my quest to buy the following basses which I am currently looking to buy:

1990's Warwick Fortress Flashback
1990's Warwick Fortress Masterman Fretless