Why become a member? ×

People of Kent THIS SUNDAY!!!!

waynepunkdude

We usually suck at battle of the bands but we have a chance of winning this one so if get a chance come along

[url="http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=29173119367"]http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=29173119367[/url]

Cheers

Wayne

We are though to the final this Sunday in Canterbury and it's free.

Edited by waynepunkdude

[quote name='clauster' post='308419' date='Oct 17 2008, 10:36 AM']Wayne, I'm not on Facebook so can't see the details, but two or three of us from my band might come along if you could let me know where and when.[/quote]

That would be awesome, it is a BOTB's at the Old Brewery Tavern in Canterbury, I've attached a flyer.

[quote name='YouMa' post='310545' date='Oct 20 2008, 04:03 PM']is there still gigs in the cardinals cap and simple simons? I used to do whitstable music day near the neppy.[/quote]

I dunno about the Cardinals Cap but I know Simple Simons does.

There was a Jazz band playing in there when I met Mrs Punkdude, we decided we hated Jazz and left :)

Hi Wayne,

I can't be there due to it being rehearsal night for my band and we frantically need to write some new originals for a gig in January.

Have a great one! Keep posting details of your gigs though and I'll see if I can get some of my Herne Bay/Whitstable friends to come along too.

• 3 weeks later...