Why become a member? ×

For sale Warwick 115 and 112 neo pro cabs sold pending the usual

peety

i have decided i want to go to a one cab solution and am looking to purchase a new schroeder cab, however i need to offload these first so i thought i would see if anyone is interested.

Warwick 115 neo pro 8 ohms 400 watts rms rated vented cab weight 21KG's and a

Warwick 112 neo pro 8ohms 300 watt rated vented cab with HF horn weight 17kg.

bought these from ste m3 on here about 9 months ago, have been gigged but not pushed.

Both cabs are in excellent condition the 15 has a couple of scratches on the front but it's only a slight cosmetic issue.

Pics of the 12 now attached will get 15's pics tomorro

prices

[b] 115 now200 quid posted/delivered[/b]

[b]112 now 150 delivered/posted[/b]

[b]350 delivered posted for the pair [/b]

feel free to pm me with any questions and i will try to answer bearing in mind i am a technical idiot.

cheers steve

[attachment=14764:warwick_cabs_002.jpg]

[attachment=14767:warwick_cabs_008.jpg]

Edited by peety

[quote name='ste_m3' post='306396' date='Oct 14 2008, 04:46 PM']Ahh, yet more of my old gear!

Great guy to do business with, and both cabs are really very good. Especially the 15![/quote]

cheers ste

if i remember rightly you sold these and bought a schroeder did you not, it would appear i'm following in your footsteps spooky eh !

yes they are great cabs but we are gigging a lot more now and i really want something that fits easily in the boot but with enough power to be a stand alone in any venue.

which schroeder did you have can't remember ?

[quote name='peety' post='307560' date='Oct 16 2008, 07:39 AM']The 15 is now on hold so i really need to get rid of the 12 so i'll take 160 quid delivered for it

cheers steve[/quote]

The 15 is back up for sale again 225 delivered/posted

cheers steve