Why become a member? ×

Eden WP100 Navigator pre. NOW SOLD
£275

vinorange

Up for grabs is my Eden WP100 navigator preamp.

Highly versatile preamp with all the tone shaping you could wish for. Has blendable input tube, studio quality compressor with threshold / ratio, 5 band semi parametric eq, enhance control, foots witch with boost control / enhance / tuner / compressor bypass, aux in / headphones out / di out with level control, crossover controls for a biamp set up, effects send / return, ground lift.

I got this only a month ago as I love the eden tone but their power sections can be a bit tricky. Ive now reverted to a head / single cab set up and havr given up on the power amp set up. I realised that I'm not competent enough to warrant a pre / power / 2 cab biamp set up.

Based in Cheshire. Can be tested. I can deliver within a readonable radius of northwich or ill ship it anywhere. It still has the original box, packaging, manual and leads and foot switch (still in its wrapping) .I've only used it a handful of times.
I should add that this is made in China but is the same as the US made WP100.

Edited by vinorange

Hi.
Yep you can use one output channel and forget the crossover.
That's how I used it and it works perfectly.
The power amp would then work in either bridged mono or just use one side of a stereo amp.
Ta.

Edited by vinorange