Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Status Streamline 4 string (inc. LED's & flightcase)
£1750

gazhowe

Not played one of these. With age, and travelling about to gigs & sessions - compact & lightweight is an ever increasing consideration
This looks compact, light and good build quality. Like the body shape. Wish you were closer - so I could at least try it out
Cheers and GLWTS

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1489567706' post='3257913']
Not played one of these. With age, and travelling about to gigs & sessions - compact & lightweight is an ever increasing consideration
This looks compact, light and good build quality. Like the body shape. Wish you were closer - so I could at least try it out
Cheers and GLWTS
[/quote]

Cheers Marc.

As with any Status bass, the build quality is first class. I love the look, sound and feel of Status basses and the light weight is a real bonus when gigging, rehearsing and travelling so it's very tempting to keep it.

Regards, Gaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ChazzJEUK' timestamp='1492930713' post='3284109']
Still not interested in trades?
[/quote]

Sorry I'm afraid not. There's nothing else I fancy or need that I would use ahead of any of my current basses so this is still for sale only.

Regards, Gaz

• 3 weeks later...

I had one of these in a "woven chrome" finish and it played and sounded superb.If anyone's wondering-don't be fooled by the "compact" nature of the bass-they sound absolutely huge.
This will work sonically in almost any gig. :)

[quote name='slapmonsta' timestamp='1494361381' post='3295405']
I had one of these in a "woven chrome" finish and it played and sounded superb.If anyone's wondering-don't be fooled by the "compact" nature of the bass-they sound absolutely huge.
This will work sonically in almost any gig. :)
[/quote]

Cheers for the above, I've been using this in my covers band for everything from Metallica to Stevie Wonder and it sounds great. The light weight and compact size are a real bonus.

Gaz

Edited by gazhowe

• 2 weeks later...