Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha BB1600 Now SOLD
£450

koval123

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale is a nice vintage Yamaha BB1600 bass guitar in a beautiful black-burst transparent red finish[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It sports maple neck with rosewood fretboard on alder body, EMG active pickups with passive vol-vol-tone controls, Badass II bridge and originally installed Hipshot D-tuner[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck (thin and comfy) is straight with truss rod working as it should, frets # 1 to 7 show some wear but still have plenty of life left. There is significant amount of small scratches and dings on the body from normal use, also some pitting on the hardware[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The square pickguard is not original, I believe it was added along with EMG pickups upgrade. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The weight is about 4,2 kg (9,3 lb).[/font][/color]
It comes with original tight-fit Yamaha case.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Photos can be found here: [/font][/color][url="http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/koval123/slideshow/Yamaha%20BB1600?sort=9"]http://s1030.photobu...20BB1600?sort=9[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PayPal payment possible [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]with transaction fee shared 50/50[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif], ask me for shipping cost (limited to EU countries)[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/color]

Edited by koval123

Hate to tell you this but your photobucket link takes me to a virus -like page. I think it's probably a Photobucket ad. But it's not helpful to you.

If you're going to use photobucket, embed the pics in your thread post. It makes it a lot better.

GLWTS

Also, tell us where you are located. That helps the sale too. ;)

When reading on a mobile phone we don't see that you're in Poland.

Welcome to Basschat.

Edited by Grangur

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...