Why become a member? ×

Don't You Leave Me Here

Big_Stu

Just reading this auto-biog. I'm finding it compulsive, though quite thin on the ground with any detail on his days with Dr. Feelgood. Seems a [i]right decent geeza[/i] and has some excellent inside stories and little observations of the music biz, which are always great to see in music books. Glastonbury doesn't get off lightly either :D .
His affection for Norman (W-R) is clear as soon as he appears in the story and is spot on (fwiw) to the couple of times I briefly met him - and I also spotted the pool of sweat that Norman is soon standing in when he gigs as Wilco observed.

Few people will ever walk in Wilco's shoes in relation to his illness - and fewer still I imagine would have the matter-of-fact attitude towards it if they did.

See Ian Dury and the Blockheads many moons ago and then the Blockheads obviously without Ian about 6 years ago both great gigs
See Feelgood many moons ago aswell with Gypie Mayo on Guitar personally the Brilleaux, Mayo, Sparko and the Big Figure was my favourite line up...loved Wilko but Gypie was a class act