Why become a member? ×

SOLD - OHM Tramp practice amp for £20

stevie

I've had this amp from new and just don't need it any more. I've completely refurbished it, taken the speaker out, re-doped the surround, put acoustic foam inside the cab, retuned it to a more useful frequency, sprayed some of the metal parts satin black, etc. It now looks as good as it did when I bought it. However, the round bezel on the rear mains input panel is missing, although they are still available from electronics parts suppliers at a cost of around £2.

20 watts into a 10-inch speaker - it's plenty loud enough for in the house. As you can see in the photos, it has a 3-band EQ and a headphone out.

It's really well built and has never given me a moment's trouble. At £20, you can use it for five years and re-sell it for the same (new price was £100 in the bad old days). Local collection from Dorset much preferred, although failing that, I would pack it up and ship it to you for a tenner.

Edited by stevie

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='stevie' post='302801' date='Oct 9 2008, 09:18 AM']I've had this amp from new and just don't need it any more. I've completely refurbished it, taken the speaker out, re-doped the surround, put acoustic foam inside the cab, retuned it to a more useful frequency, sprayed some of the metal parts satin black, etc. It now looks as good as it did when I bought it. However, the round bezel on the rear mains input panel is missing, although they are still available from electronics parts suppliers at a cost of around £2.

20 watts into a 10-inch speaker - it's plenty loud enough for in the house. As you can see in the photos, it has a 3-band EQ and a headphone out.

It's really well built and has never given me a moment's trouble. At £20, you can use it for five years and re-sell it for the same (new price was £100 in the bad old days). Local collection from Dorset much preferred, although failing that, I would pack it up and ship it to you for a tenner.[/quote]

This has now gone to a good home. Thanks.