Why become a member? ×

WTF #2

3V17C

[quote name='BassJase' post='37089' date='Jul 26 2007, 08:46 AM']I think its amazing that this post has gone from a guy playing bass, to snobbery about his "lack of flow", to the reasoning about why Britain is poop.
Is it me, or has this got a bit too serious? I think the guy's cool for being able to do what he can do, and not being afraid to share it.

And when it comes to "playing faces", i apparantly don the stare of the keyboard player from Sparks.[/quote]

in the best tradition of Bill Wyman I apparently become totaly deadpan. Even though I do like to move around a lot (when possible) when playing.

Edited by Freuds_Cat

MB1. :)
I can imagine his bass tutors really happy ,with the results,somebody must have put him up to it ,maybe not! saying that,he is quite GOOD....,FREE.... THE HUNTER....LIVE! OR More fornication in yer bedroom?. Does anyone play with this guy outside his bedroom?Or does he just play with himself?Im a right so ,and so when i,ve had a pint me!.I do tend to say what everybodys thinking!......

[quote name='Freuds_Cat' post='37106' date='Jul 26 2007, 01:44 AM']in the best tradition of Bill Wyman I apparently become totaly deadpan. Even though I do like to move around a lot (when possible) when playing.[/quote]

MB1. :)

Ron and Russell Mael SPARKS.....Ron still looks like adolf!