Why become a member? ×

**GONE** 2008 Lakland Duck Dunn p-bass

SkinnyMike

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='308390' date='Oct 17 2008, 09:59 AM']Nice one.

Mine next ;-)[/quote]

:) Good luck with the sale matey for when you put it up, it turned out im in the process of a trade with a fellow basschatter on here for a gorgeous lakland JO5. its going to be sweet!

[quote name='the_house123' post='308614' date='Oct 17 2008, 02:19 PM']:) Good luck with the sale matey for when you put it up, it turned out im in the process of a trade with a fellow basschatter on here for a gorgeous lakland JO5. its going to be sweet![/quote]

cheers and bugger. I would have done that as well.

Guest subaudio

Hey all

I am the new owner of this lovelly bass, sadly I need to let it go as I need to buy a new cab for a tour I have next week ! the cab I was getting has fallen through so I need to gert something quickly, have a look [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30033&hl="]here[/url] if your intrested

[quote name='subaudio' post='310251' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:10 AM']Hey all

I am the new owner of this lovelly bass, sadly I need to let it go as I need to buy a new cab for a tour I have next week ! the cab I was getting has fallen through so I need to gert something quickly, have a look [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30033&hl="]here[/url] if your intrested[/quote]

Wow that was quick.
up
I'll hold off putting an add for mine until yours is gone. Im in no rush.

Good luck again.

Guest subaudio

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='310258' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:16 AM']Wow that was quick.
up
I'll hold off putting an add for mine until yours is gone. Im in no rush.

Good luck again.[/quote]

Dave you are a gentleman ! sorry if I jumped in there, I would love to keep this but realy need a cab

Thanks again, I'll let you know first if I get sorted so you can put yours up.

Marti

[quote name='subaudio' post='310269' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:41 AM']Dave you are a gentleman ! sorry if I jumped in there, I would love to keep this but realy need a cab

Thanks again, I'll let you know first if I get sorted so you can put yours up.

Marti[/quote]

No problem. My new P only arrived today so ill give it a couple of weeks (at least) before i even contemplate selling the DD so really its not a problem.

Shame you have to sell yours so quickly though. Good luck with that.

Guest subaudio

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='310274' date='Oct 20 2008, 10:49 AM']No problem. My new P only arrived today so ill give it a couple of weeks (at least) before i even contemplate selling the DD so really its not a problem.

Shame you have to sell yours so quickly though. Good luck with that.[/quote]

Probably the fastest turnaround ever this and no reflection on the bass at all.

You really are a gent, thankyou, I may be able to get something without having to sell this if it's cheap enough as i have a little bit of cash, it is a fantastic bass and I really would love to hold onto it.