Why become a member? ×

Effects clear out - all now sold
£50

andybassdoyle

I've accumulated these bits and pieces over the last few years but having started to refine what works for me they are surplus to requirements now, time for a clear out!

I am open to trades/offers but have tried to price fairly so be gentle.

[attachment=225353:20160812_083637.jpg]

Here we go - clockwise from top left of the picture:

Gimp Fx Fat Freak distortion - totally savage distortion, OOT and immense fun £50
Digitech BSW - well known and beloved of this forum £25
Artec parametric - nice simple para EQ pedal £20
Mr Black Eterna - lovely reverb, this was my goto until I got into the TC HOF, the shimmer is a great texture £85
Subdecay Supanova Drive - good drive pedal works great with bass £45
EHX Octave multiplex - cheapo octaver but has always worked really well IMO, I would keep this other than there is no going back from the IE Subterranea! £40
Moog MuRF - not the bass/midi version - I love foogers but have never really found a home in my head for this. Channel B has a slight click when used so very cheap £40 (channel A is fine)
TC Switch 3 - bought with my B250 never used - you can probably use it to switch other things on and off £20
Monkey FX Mangler - twin fx loops with level. Very flexible routing, can function as an fx blender if required.Similar to the whole LS2 thing £30
Purple (!) filter - no idea where this comes from or it's pedigree/heritage etc. What can I say, it's an ok filter, worth a punt if you're experimenting with that stuff £25
Zvex distortion - great, great, love these, nice edgy distortion £50
Sfx Slow Swtich - their stuff is very nicely put together, top quality. This is in essence a temporary or perm loop switch with attack and release, you can use it to drop fx in. This is an epic pedal if you are into switching routing. I used to use it a lot but have sacrificed it on the alter of board real estate! £60
Soundblox MWBD - never used! £50
Zvex Mastotron - phat distortion, almost sounds like it could burst at times. Sounds a bit musey to my ear. I love this, it may be withdrawn but up for now £80
EHX next step expression pedal - this is one of the rocker/accelerometer pedals. I've never really used it, prefer the feel of other pedals. £30

Oh, and by the way, if you want the lot I'll take £500!

Most of these have boxes, they will be recalled from loft regions if the pedals sell so not sure exactly which do and which don't! Prices include regular UK postal postage posty.

If you need to know any more just drop me a pm. I'm in Norwich and you are welcome to check out/try if helpful.

Cheers

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle