Why become a member? ×

EBS 112 Neo Cab £200.00 sold pending payment
£250

bassjim

EBS Neo 112 with rocksolid cover for sale

£200.00 or will look at any part exchange offer on an EBS 2x10 ONLY.

I've used two of these for some time to great effect but now am now more into using 2 x 2X10.

As I have two of these you are welcome to come and try both and choose one. No difference in them at all but the offers there if you want it! :)

I'm keeping one of the two cabs as its perfect for rehearsals and small rooms. Very light so no problem to move around. If you pick up a second (or already have one of these) they do make an effective team when paired.

The springs within the spring loaded handles on the top side of both cabs have came away from their original position with in the handle. The cabs have one on top and one on the side so you can angle the cab in an upright or horizontal position if you wish. This is common with all EBS cabs. It doesn't effect the sound, portability or positioning in any way. You still have the handles to pick them up with, they are still solid as you like they just don't spring back. I have taken the handle off one of them in the past and put the spring back only for it return to where it is now. Again this has no bearing on any of the cabs ability to perform its duties.

Delivery to be arranged on top with the buyer. I'm in the Brighton area so happy to make any reasonable journey in the near and surrounding areas.

Edited by bassjim

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...