Why become a member? ×

Trade/Sale 2 x Zilla 400w 2x10 4ohm cabs
£700

I have up for grabs my custom spec'd Zilla 2x10 4ohm 400w each rear ported bass cabs. Loaded with Celestion BL-10 200X ceramic drivers. The cabs are no more than 6 months old and are in as new condition. No rips or tears on the baddass black with yellow stripes tolex.
These great cabs weigh in at 25kg each and are a real easy carry. I had them made at 4 ohms each as i use an Ampeg SVT 2 and wanted to be able to split the cabs if need be. Included will be a funky magic box (made by OBBM) that turns both the cabs into an 8ohm load. rear panel has speakon and locking jack inputs. Perfect for running big valve amps or Power amp / pre amp setups for low impedance loads.
Only reason i am putting these up for grabs is that i am lucky enough to be touring in a big van and landed on a bargain 8x10 so want to stick with that.
Anyone who knows Zilla cabs know that they seriously know how to make great sounding boxes and these are killer. having a 400w handling each and being rear ported really kicks ass with some serious bottom end! I have let some players use them on my band's current tour and have had nothing but great praise for how good they sound.
Ideally i'd quite like a trade for something 5 stringy rather than sale, i'm looking at Spector/Fender/Peavey T40/Musicman/Sandberg basses kind of thing, show me what you got!
Of course if you just wanna buy, i'm up for that as well!

pics below....

[attachment=224293:20160619_093641.jpg]

[url="https://goo.gl/photos/QoFB7jFTgh5smpdG9"]https://goo.gl/photo...FB7jFTgh5smpdG9[/url]

Edited by longtimefred

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bumpy up. final price drop to £600

will split these up as well if someone wants one stonking 4 ohm cab to get the best out of a solid state amp for £300. i'll happily keep one of them as a just in case.

great cabs these with an awesome sound, no need for brand snobbery to get great cabs!