Why become a member? ×

TAB

Darcy

Finally :) first band practice (thank god got the first booked gig 8th September). Set list is coming together a bit quirky classic pop songs ROCKED up, Guitarist wants to play The Wondermints version of Knowing Me Knowing You by Abba (sorry is that swearing??) So muggings here said OK but I am working from now until Sat PM and I am meant to know it Sun Am....Any tab out there I cant find it, spent 5 mins listening to the track and got the oepning but I havnt got the time HELP and thank you

I was having a bit of trouble with a couple of songs then a bass player friend of mine gave me a copy of guitarpro 5 . its been a big help but there's nothing like listening to the song over and over again and working it out for yourself.
if you want to pm me an address ill try and copy the programme and send you a disc.

[quote name='Darcy' post='30883' date='Jul 12 2007, 08:08 PM']Finally :) first band practice (thank god got the first booked gig 8th September). Set list is coming together a bit quirky classic pop songs ROCKED up, Guitarist wants to play The Wondermints version of Knowing Me Knowing You by Abba (sorry is that swearing??) So muggings here said OK but I am working from now until Sat PM and I am meant to know it Sun Am....Any tab out there I cant find it, spent 5 mins listening to the track and got the oepning but I havnt got the time HELP and thank you[/quote]

Darcy - I have the tab of Abba's version if that helps - it's fairly accurate. I don't have the Wondermints version.

Hamster

[quote name='Darcy' post='30883' date='Jul 13 2007, 05:08 AM']Finally :) first band practice (thank god got the first booked gig 8th September). Set list is coming together a bit quirky classic pop songs ROCKED up, Guitarist wants to play The Wondermints version of Knowing Me Knowing You by Abba (sorry is that swearing??) So muggings here said OK but I am working from now until Sat PM and I am meant to know it Sun Am....Any tab out there I cant find it, spent 5 mins listening to the track and got the oepning but I havnt got the time HELP and thank you[/quote]
here's the chord chart if that helps:

[url="http://www.moretabs.com/a/abba-tabs-95/knowingmeknowingyou-tabs-67961.html"]http://www.moretabs.com/a/abba-tabs-95/kno...tabs-67961.html[/url]

[quote name='Hamster' post='30999' date='Jul 12 2007, 11:25 PM']Darcy - I have the tab of Abba's version if that helps - it's fairly accurate. I don't have the Wondermints version.

Hamster[/quote]

Darcy - here you go. Wearing of platform boots and silver sparkle suit will help you to learn it faster (so I'm told) :)

[attachment=1193:Knowing_...wing_You.pdf]

Hamster

[quote name='beerdragon' post='30896' date='Jul 12 2007, 08:37 PM']there's nothing like listening to the song over and over again and working it out for yourself.[/quote]

Amen to that! Many people don't bother trying to develop this skill and instead just try to learn from tabs, problem is most tabs were written by equally useless people so it's completely wrong.

Edited by EdwardHimself

[quote name='EdwardHimself' post='32144' date='Jul 15 2007, 06:18 PM']Amen to that! Many people don't bother trying to develop this skill and instead just try to learn from tabs, problem is most tabs were written by equally useless people so it's completely wrong.[/quote]

I normally do but time was against me and sometimes you just need a prompt and tab helps and you can finish the rest yourself.

You are so right a lot of tab is totally wrong how people can submit some of it is amazing :)