Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Pedals looking for a new home
£425

HazBeen

As pedal board real estate is always tights looking to get rid of some surplus gear:
- Markbass MB7 EQ/Boost pedal - great booster and graphic EQ pedal. Really works well to create an extra channel effect. In good condition. Not a cheap pedal..... so let me save you some cash. SOLD

- DOD FX25 - the good old original super wet filter pedal, pedal of choice for Flea. Bought on here because of GAS but I do not need it. SOLD

- COG Rogue Leader - improved Boss LS2 type routing pedal, with 2 switchable and mixable loops. Great pedal but I only use 1 loop and need the space. SOLD

- Suhr Buffer/Splitter - Best buffer on the planet, and with the added benefit that it can be used to split your bass signal into 2 outputs (with phase reverse switching). Great for using 2 amps or splitting signal chain to 2 effects chains. Cost me GBP105 new, in good as new condition (was mounted underneath my pedalboard) SOLD

- Xvive ABY pedal - does what it says on the box, switches between A and B. GBP40 new, in good condition, looking for GBP25 shipped.

- Truetone/Visualsound Visual Volume - great volume pedal which can also act as a splitter and has a built in switchable buffer. LEDs show the volume level. Cost me GBP120, in very good condition, GBP65 shipped.

- Keeley Katana Boost Mini - lovely and small clean boost by my favourite pedal company - SOLD

- Homebrew Buffer - built by a local Basschat-esque forum member, nothing special but works well. GBP 15 shipped.

Trades? Sure, B7Ks, MXR Bass Envelope Filter, PJB Bass Buddy or such/what do you have.... No synths please, I have a Future Impact :)

[url="http://s87.photobucket.com/user/welcometombh/media/Stomp%20Boxes%20and%20Amps/Pedals/image_zpsvta2x5v8.jpeg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s87.photobucket.com/user/welcometombh/media/Stomp%20Boxes%20and%20Amps/Pedals/image_zpsfh4hgp2t.jpeg.html"][/url]

Edited by HazBeen