Why become a member? ×

Incognito - In Search Of Better Days

Graham

Anyone else given this a spin yet? Quite enjoyed it, I'm not familiar with their entire back catalogue, but I'd put it in a similar style to Amplified Soul, which I also really enjoyed

Nice to see Stuart Zender on a few tracks, though I actually enjoyed the bass more on the tracks he didn't play on.

The stand-out song for me was Everyday Grind - different feel to the rest of the album, but really worked.

As a massive fan of Incognito from their first album, I've really enjoyed this new one and personally, I find it much more consistent than Amplified Soul.

I saw them perform the first two tracks live last night at the FOLD Festival in London and they both came across really well.
As you say, nice to see Stuart Zender making an appearance on the album and co-writing the first track but over the years they have had some excellent bass players (Paul 'Tubbs' Williams, Randy Hope-Taylor, Julian Crampton and Francis Hylton, etc.)

Already booked to see them at Ronnie Scott's in September as I never get bored of seeing them playing live.