Why become a member? ×

Effects sale- EBS Unichorus - Sold!!!
£235

lee650

Hi There

As I'm not doing much in the way of playing lately and certainly not using effects, ive decided im going to break up my big board and use the essentials.

Ive the following

EBS UNICHORUS - £65 Posted -ON HOLD!!!

This is the first true bypass version and is in excellent condition, features three modes for chorus/flange and pitch modulation (the blurb from the site)

[color=#000000][size=3][b]Analog Processing.[/b] The pedal is built with the best analog processing circuitry available. This gives a smoother, warmer and fatter sounding chorus/flange effect, useful both for live and studio performances. The pedal output can run in mono or stereo.[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3][b]Effect mix level.[/b] Under the hood of the UniChorus, there's a mix level control that let you decide how much or little of the effect you'd like to be blended with the original tone. See the manual for details.[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3][b]Evolution.[/b] The UniChorus was first introduced in 1997. From the 2008 edition improvements added 3 dB higher headroom, higher sensitivity (makes it easier to dial-in) and new analog circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise, as well as true bypass switching technique.[/size][/color]

BOSS BF2B BASS FLANGER - £40 posted - SOLD

This is the brown box from the 80,s and is an early Japanese green label, does some very wild flanging with the resonance right up. this is a very warm vintage sounding flanger that does not lose low end as only the high frequency is effected, it is just fantastic, but i need the board space.

[attachment=223955:IMG-20160720-WA0002.jpg][attachment=223956:IMG-20160720-WA0003.jpg]

Edited by lee650

• 1 month later...