Why become a member? ×

Bongo 4 HH

Malcspring1

Hey folks,
My Bongo arrived a couple of weeks ago after a wait of 6 months and I have been unable to put it down. What a stunning instrument. Absolutely beautiful and what a huge, huge sound. So versatile. Bright, clear and thunderous when required. There is going to be no hiding place with this. I am really going to be on top of things with it as it picks up absolutely everything. It is certainly going to make me a better player because of it. I even had it feeding back like a mother at one point. Screaming like a jet engine. Awesome. I know my Bongo and I are going to be spending many happy hours together. Oh and please forgive my sad attempt at humour with the first picture. Being a reformed drummer I thought it would be appropriate. ;)

Hey Musicman20. I got it from my local MM dealer in Keighley, Yorkshire. The guy who owns the shop is a friend of mine as well. I originally ordered it in Tangerine Pearl, but I found out in February that they were doing this colour (Chilli Red) for 2016, so I managed to change it in time. It is such a vivid red. Stunning. Almost like pillar box red. The 6 months wait has been worth it.

[quote name='Malcspring1' timestamp='1466093437' post='3073324']
Hey Musicman20. I got it from my local MM dealer in Keighley, Yorkshire. The guy who owns the shop is a friend of mine as well. I originally ordered it in Tangerine Pearl, but I found out in February that they were doing this colour (Chilli Red) for 2016, so I managed to change it in time. It is such a vivid red. Stunning. Almost like pillar box red. The 6 months wait has been worth it.
[/quote]

Nice bass and great colour. Ive been thinking of ordering one the same as that.

The pictures don't do it justice. In the flesh it is amazing. So vibrant. I am still pinching myself even now. It has exceeded all my expectations. My bass playing buddy and also the guy who own the shop from where I got it from (who is another good friend) have both been blown away with it. It is a wonderful instrument. Quite possibly the best £1700 I have ever spent.