Why become a member? ×

MarkBass Chorus/Flanger * SOLD
£310

bassfan

Hi All,

I've decided to put up for sale a couple of pedals that simply aren't getting as much use as they should.

First up is my EBS Stanley Clarke WAH. I think I've gigged it once after buying it on here a few years back. It's a great pedal, some great tones, but just not for me. It's boxed, with instructions and Allen key for adjusting. It does have a couple of minor paint chips which you can see on the picture (yellow dots bottom left and 2 at the top) It's currently got Velcro on the bottom but the rubber feet can be put back on. Does not come with a power supply. It will run off a 9v battery.

£160, posted to any address you want in the UK.

2nd is my Markbass chorus/flanger, needs no introduction, great chorus with 3 presets and flanger with 3 presets ( you can also redefine your own with the mob software online) aside from the Velcro on the bottom it's near mint, boxed, manual, power supply and PC cable.

£150 posted to anywhere in the UK.

I'm really looking for a straight sale but could be tempted by a 3leaf audio Wonderlove.

PM me if interested 😊

Few pics added.

Edited by bassfan

Somethings come up that I really want to get my hands on so whilst it's still available I'm very willing and open to offers to shift these 2 great pedals..... Pm me, you won't know unless you try, I can only say no!

Edited by bassfan

[quote name='bassfan' timestamp='1466875305' post='3079529']
I will let the markbass chorus go for £100 - lots of pedal there.... Quick sale needed. ��
[/quote]

Bump for a stunning pedal at an amazing price! These do a lot more than can be controlled by the four knobs. Connect to your pooter and you can tweak so much more (Low Cut, High Cut, Waveform - choose between Sine and Triangle, and 8-band Graphic EQ, among others)... I already have one one in my Multiamp, and it sits there in most of my patches....