Why become a member? ×

SOLD: SWR Goliath III 4 Ohm 4 X 10 cab
£800

[font=inherit][font=inherit]Hi All[/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]I absolutely adore this cab[/font][/font][font=inherit], sounds awesome, versatile and just deliciously brilliant. It's in nigh on showroom condition and has got a fitted cover.[/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]So if so perfect... why get rid? It's got the ultimate problem for me... A distinct lack of Portability! Don't get me wrong compared to my old Ampeg setup, this is a proper walk in the park and for it's size and stature it's reasonably portable. However, I have a long term back injury and for me however this isn't going to work out (it's one of those it's not you it's me scenarios haha)![/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]The ideal scenario is I want to trade this for something considerably more portable and with that in mind I would ideally like it to go as the complete setup as everything compliments each other perfectly![/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]So if anyone has one of the following setups or similar for trade hit me up...[/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]Orange SP212 cab[/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]TC Electronic RS212[/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]You can witness the fitness right here with my lovely Jazz Bass plus some more detailed photos![/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.[/font][/font]

Please note that the Head has now sold.

[font=inherit][font=inherit]I look forward to hearing from you![/font][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit]Tim[/font][/font]

Edited by timmchale2009

Hi Tim!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you decide to split I'd take the cab at a sensible price right away.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I just bought one from Xavier (spector44) and it would be a great advantage to have an identical one and go down to 2 ohm on my Peavey Nitrobass.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alex[/font][/color]

[quote name='Julianna56' timestamp='1465115590' post='3065313']
Hi Tim!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you decide to split I'd take the cab at a sensible price right away.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I just bought one from Xavier (spector44) and it would be a great advantage to have an identical one and go down to 2 ohm on my Peavey Nitrobass.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alex[/font][/color]
[/quote]

I have sent you a PM.