Why become a member? ×

FS: Drive pedals. Zoom Hyper Lead and 2 Dano V1 pedals left.
£500

fretmeister

[color=#34495E][font=Arial, Verdana][size=2][font=inherit][size=2]Helix commands me to sell pedals. I will obey.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Arial, Verdana][size=2]Zoom Tri-Metal.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2]
[font=inherit][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Amazing metal pedal with a proper EQ system on it. Crushing gain and beautifully built. Sadly no longer made. Velcro on the bottom. [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Might have a box but don't count on it[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]£[font=inherit][size=3]55 delivered UK[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][font=inherit][size=3]Price Drop £50. [size=5][b]PRICE DROP £40. [/b][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#b22222][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][font=inherit][size=3][size=5][b]SOLD [/b][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2]_________________________________________________[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Zoom Power Drive[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[font=inherit][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Excellent 'transparent' drive (what the smeg does that mean anyway?) that is also very good as a 2 band bass guitar preamp. No longer made. Velcro. No box[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]£[font=inherit][size=3]55 delivered UK[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Price drop £50. [size=4][b]PRICE DROP £40. [/b][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3][size=4][b][size=5]SOLD[/size][/b][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2]____________________________________________________[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Zoom Hyper-Lead[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2] [font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3][url="https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13116227_10154037025638726_6820922865000000471_o.jpg"][/url][/size][/font][/size][/font]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Excellent drive pedal. Does overdrive to distortion. Very versatile. No longer made. Velcro. No box [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Price drop £50. [size=4][b]PRICE DROP £40[/b][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2]_________________________________________________________[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]JOYO Vintage Overdrive. [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Let's face it - it's a tubescreamer and sounds like one. Velco. No box[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]£[font=inherit][size=3]25 delivered UK[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3]Price drop £20. [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][size=3][font=inherit][size=3][size=6][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2]______________________________________________[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=2]Dano Cool Cat Transparent Drive. VERSION 1[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3][url="https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/13115984_10154037034213726_4439604977861125048_o.jpg"][/url][/size][/font][/font]
[font=inherit][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[/size][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Apparently this is a clone of the Timmy. Lots of comparison vids are available. Velcro and box.[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]£[font=inherit][size=3]40 delivered UK[/size][/font][/size][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Price drop to £35. [size=5][b]PRICE DROP £30[/b][/size][/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Dano Cool Cat Drive VERSION 1[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3][url="https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/13147684_10154037034218726_5104494662760664831_o.jpg"][/url][/size][/font][/font]
[font=inherit][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[/size][/font][/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Apparently this one is a clone of the OCD. Those naughty scamps. Again, plenty of comparison vids are available. Sounds good to me![/size][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Velcro. No box unless I can find it.[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]£[font=inherit][size=3]40 delivered UK[/size][/font][/size][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Price drop to £35 [size=5][b]PRICE DROP £30[/b][/size][/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Monkey FX Monkey Fuzzle 3[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Built by MonkeyFX when they were around. I had forgotten I had this. Found it in the trunk of things. Tested it - all working as it should. Very simple to control with loads of fuzz available. I have no idea what these cost when they were new. Velcro. No box.[/size][/font][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Brilliant fuzz pedal![/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]£[font=inherit][size=3]65 delivered UK.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Price drop to £55. [size=5][b]PRICE DROP £45. [/b][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3][size=5][b]. SOLD [/b][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2]_______________________________________________

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Sansamp GT2[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]The original modelling pedal. All analogue. These are a whopping £190 now. Will do Fender clean at one end, Marshall crunch in the middle and Mesa levels of filth at the other. Brilliant as a pedal or for recording.[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]I am soooo split on selling this. As you can see from the picture the paint is a bit battered. I've used it for over 10 years and it's been amazing all the way. Velcro. No box.[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]£[font=inherit][size=3]95 delivered UK[/size][/font].[/size][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3]Price drop £85. [size=5][b]PRICE DROP £75 [/b][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2][font=Arial, Verdana][font=inherit][size=3][size=5][b]SOLD [/b][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=2]-_______________________________________________________________________[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Selling a Boss DS-1X.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Not to be confused with the older DS-1. They don't sound the same.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Check out Pete Thorn's vid demo for details. It's a great sounding pedal that doesn't try to be an Amp in a Box. The EQ is very versatile and it is great on bass - particularly if you have your own clean blend pedal to add to it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]I bought it new in February this year for £90 and it has not been gigged. I'm only selling as I'm really trying to go completely Helix with nothing else.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][font=inherit][size=2]This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]I'm looking for £65 delivered in the UK. [/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][size=5][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Comes with the box. There is no velcro.It is in great condition.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Lato, sans-serif][color=#34495e]___________________________________[/color][/font]

Cash on collection (Northants) or Paypal GIFT. If you want to pay with the paypal protection that is fine, but you add the difference. No other payment methods. I don't want GAS money going into my marital joint account.

Not really looking for trades as I'm raising money for more Barefaced cabs.

Feel free to make offers though, I certainly won't be offended.

Edited by fretmeister