Why become a member? ×

Lehle RMI Basswitch IQ DI
£250

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The world is getting one active bass player less... It's been more than 6 months now, since last playing in any context - So letting my stuff go, to take a break. Not looking to make a profit, but obviously I would like to avoid loosing too much money [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

Perfect condition, including Cioks Double Jack PS[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]U, PSU cables and 2 patch cables - Hardly used...[/color][/font]

Edited by Torben Hedstrøm

I use my Basswitch as my DI, EQ (gonna try running it as my sole preamp into poweramp tonight for fun, as an eFX loop for dirt and comp (the dirt is switchable with blend function with compressor being always on in the other loop) along with having my tuner run into it so its out of the signal chain......AND it has a mute function! It just sits on my pedal board quietly doing everything without any fuss and has been flawless since the day I got it. I also run my sh*tty acoutic guitar into it for recording /eq too.

These make a great addition to your board as a 'brain' or 'hub'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My power lead blew a fuse at a gig the other night and of couse I had no spares so my main pre amp was out of action - the Basswitch became my pre-amp for the night and it worked a treat! Bumpo!

• 1 year later...