Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Markbass amp LMT 800W - SOLD
£250

Raslee

[size=8][color=#FF0000]SOLD[/color][/size]

Hi all, I've had this amp a good while and it's done many a gig, however recently I've been using my Orange Terror bass and now have also scored a Markbass multiamp via a trade on here....so the LMT is surplus as the Multiamp appears to cover everything i coul;d ever need...hopefully ever again :D .

So why so cheap, the amp works fine 99.9% of the time but every now and then there is a hiss noise which rectifies itself after about 10-20 seconds. Weirdly it doesn't happen so much when playing and i have still gigged it without issue, in fact I last gigged it two weeks ago with no fault at all. Often it will go weeks/months without any issue which is really odd.

I had sent it to a well respected local repair guy (report can be included). He soldered some loose track joints, made off better ground connections etc and checked the tube which is fine and the amp inside out. It was signed off from him and fine again until a while later where it made the hiss again but only very briefly this time. I also jammed it yesterday without fault for about 2hours. So I'm saying all this to be honest and up front but otherwise this amp is superb and it will serve the new owner fine.

On the positive salesman bit it has awesome tone, super loud at 800W 4 ohms, 500W at 8ohms and only selling as 1) i now have the multi amp and 2) I've rather impulsively (ish) bought a 70's Rick last night...so now need to keep her indoors happy and recoup some monies...expect a few other bits going up for sale over the next few days :)

£250 collect from Plymouth or postage/courier extra £10 in the UK.

[attachment=218429:IMG_9890.jpg]

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='Bassman666' timestamp='1462207929' post='3041121']
Slightly (alot) off topic but how do you find the multiamp? Especially curious about the SVT, GK 700RB and Bassman models? Have a question bump :)
[/quote] Haven't really had a good chance to go through it properly but what i have heard is pretty amazing...the effects have made half my pedal board redundant too. Very impressive bit of kit.