Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Streamliner 900 SOLD
£375

Muzz

This has been my main amp for a good while now, and it's outlasted lots of competition: GAS being what it is, I've had 11 other heads come in, get compared to it and get resold while this one stayed. A move to three 112 cabs and the arrival of a brand spanking new Magellan, however, means it's got to go.

They're very well known here; terrific warm valvey amps (though they also do clean surprisingly well with the gain turned down), with tons of headroom and, dare I say it...heft :)

It's boxed and unmarked, the lovely blue lights work a treat, and it's ready to go.

The £375 is posted in the UK, insured and tracked.

I was going to post a link to Ed Friedland's (the Bass Whisperer) review of the amp, but the linky thing's broken. It's on YouTube, though, and it's very comprehensive.

SOLD to a fella who's a cornerstone of this forum...it might not take a genius to work out which one.. :)

Edited by Muzz

Oh sh*t Muzz. I sold my back up rig (Streamliner 600, 2 x Focus 112LT's) a week or so back.

When I plugged it in for the buyer to try I'd forgotten how good the Streamliner sounded.

Now you do this to me (even though heart set on selling MB TTE, getting PUMA 900) :rolleyes:

Top bloke, top bit of kit.
Good luck fella, doubt you'll need it :)