Why become a member? ×

EBS Multicomp / Tech 21 Red Ripper / Morley ABC 3-way Switcher
£250

Ben Jamin

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi all! [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Having a bit of a clear-out as I'm very rarely using pedals these days and my pedalboard has been sat gathering dust for a long time![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]These are all fantastic pedals in great condition - only a few minor marks, if any.[/font][/size]

[s]EBS Multicomp // £80 posted[/s] [color=#ff0000][b]SOLD[/b][/color]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The EBS Multicomp is the true bypass model and comes with the original box. This is a favourite amongst compressor pedals for sounding great and being easy to use. Classic two-knob compression (ratio) and gain controls. There's also a couple of internal pots if you take the back off the pedal which will allow you to set the threshold for both the high and low bands of the two-band compression (for the multi-band compression mode).[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The three-way switch is great. As well as the normal mode, multi-band is great for fattening up your sound and tubeism adds a nice bit of really really subtle overdrive and warmth, which sounds great for plectrum-playing.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/size]

[s]Tech 21 Red Ripper // £100 posted[/s] [color=#ff0000][b]SOLD[/b][/color]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Red Ripper is very very very fun. It won Bassplayer.com Editor Award back in the day: [/font][url="http://www.bassplayer.com/effects/1167/tech-21-red-ripper/26308"]here's the article[/url]![/size][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] It's a very versatile and dynamic fuzz/distortion pedal specifically for bass. It has an ridiculously powerful 3-band EQ and a low-pass filter switch to roll off some of the top-end if you set it up for a crazy fuzz mode. You have to play with it, but Tech 21 describe it pretty well: [/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"More than a simple distortion box, the Red Ripper responds to the dynamics of your individual touch. Play harder for more fuzz and higher harmonics, ease up for less fuzz and enhanced lower harmonics. The Red Ripper’s nasty little secret is the R.I.P. control, which powers your bass tone from vintage fuzz, to tectonic distortion and into the realms of Brassmaster-style octaver fuzz. Dime the R.I.P. and enjoy the violent stabs of a Moogie-style synth tone. While the Red Ripper can emulate the tones of an envelope filter, the signal is not actually being filtered, so your tone won’t thin out and drop off when the effect is engaged."[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/size]

Morley ABC // £70 posted
The Morley ABC is a 3-way switching pedal. You can plug three instruments in and have one output, or plug one instrument in and switch/stack between 3 outputs. You can run any combination of the three input/outputs at once, so it's super handy! And it's a really nice blue colour. I've got the original box for this too.

Drop me a message if you want any more information or pictures etc etc.

Thanks for looking! :)

Ben

Edited by Ben Jamin