Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB112 ***** SOLD ******

Chopthebass

Three's an odd number, so one of my DB112 cabs is up for sale. Brilliant little cabs.
As new condition, dark green finish with black grille. Rear ported.
300w at 8-ohm with tweeter and HF attenuator on rear.
£250

Cheers
Ian

Edited by Chopthebass

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='292126' date='Sep 25 2008, 07:24 PM']Have a bump on me for great cabs especially with the tweeter.

The DB112 also got a very good review when BGM did a shoot-out between 1x12 cabs.[/quote]
Bummer, wish it was 4ohm...can you fit some kind of inline resistor that makes them 4ohm? - Please forgive i know very little about speaker electronics!

[quote name='Rasta' post='292130' date='Sep 25 2008, 07:28 PM']Bummer, wish it was 4ohm...can you fit some kind of inline resistor that makes them 4ohm? - Please forgive i know very little about speaker electronics![/quote]

Why do you need it to be 4 ohm?

If you want it as a cab for smaller gigs/rehearsals and you were going to use it with your Eden WT800, there'd be plenty enough kicked out of that :huh:

Alternatively get this 8 ohm one and add another 8 ohm at a later date :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='292134' date='Sep 25 2008, 07:41 PM']Why do you need it to be 4 ohm?

If you want it as a cab for smaller gigs/rehearsals and you were going to use it with your Eden WT800, there'd be plenty enough kicked out of that :huh:

Alternatively get this 8 ohm one and add another 8 ohm at a later date :huh:[/quote]
Main reason was to use with my EA head and i want to get the full 350W out of it @ 4ohms, the Eden rig lives with another band really-plus i have no room to keep the Eden etc in my small house, i want a small loud funk & reggae rig using the EA head and i think the 10" speaker with the EA combo is blown, hence wanting a separate lightweight, but loud, cab @ 4ohms :)