Why become a member? ×

Markbass TTE501 Head ....SOLD.....
£449

Mint, never gigged TTE501 head for sale. The reason im selling this practically new boxed item is two fold. Its one i was going to use for a touring tribute band that has folded unexpectedly, and I need to fund some studio gear. As stated, showroom condition, never gigged and still under warranty. Purchased from Richtone music in sheffield. The spec is as follows:
Markbass TTE 501 Randy Jackson Signature Head

The Markbass TTE 501 is bass legend Randy Jackson's signature head. With a tube preamp providing vintage warmth and solid state power amp giving you reliability and portability, the hybrid TTE 501 gives you the best of both worlds. For a 500W tube amp, the TTE 501 is remarkably light, weighing in at just 5.8kg. Markbass have included a unique "Colour" control that is a tube version of Markbass' signature VLE system. If you want vintage tones with modern reliability, the TTE 501 is the head for you.

Markbass TTE 501 Head SpecsPreamp: TubeTubesPower AmpPowerEQ (Passive): Bass / Middle / HighControls: Compressor / ColourDimensionsWeight

Ive not loaded any pics because is blemish/mark free. Colected from hull or couriered at your arrangement. This amp is £599+ in most shops. Grab yourself a bargain! Im away on my hols next week, but ill keep checking in here

Many thanks

Edited by bassgurumonster

We've had a chat :lol:

Mike, guessing that it's the newer version with the full wooden box, rather than the original version with the sort of steel mesh top?

Rest of you fill ya boots, I'm out of anything until one of my bits sell.