Why become a member? ×

Squier CV P Bass Sonic Blue excellent condition £250-SOLD
£600

thebuckets

My Yamaha BB 1025 has had no interest so I'm selling my recently acquired CV P bass in sonic blue..
think its a 2008 as the serial number starts with an 8 but not sure on this series.
excellent condition and has reignited my P bass love (and gas!)

Don't have a case so pick up or meet if poss but if a courier was needed I'm sure something could be sorted

pics at

[color=#212121][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][url="https://goo.gl/photos/FqyQ8fydDpyzv5bW7"]https://goo.gl/photo...yQ8fydDpyzv5bW7[/url][/font][/color]

[color=#212121][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]letting it go for what I paid a few weeks ago £250[/font][/color]

Edited by thebuckets

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1457269737' post='2996857']
Letting it go Bri? Did you have the four string of this too at one point? If I had the money and needed a fiver, you know I love the Yams ;-)
[/quote]

thinking of it Bobby. But TBH its that good I'm only gonna put it up for a few days and may well just keep it if I don't see something I really fancy.

Yes had the 4 string in Caramel brown but this 5er in black seems even better than that one. Set up was great out the box and I've not had to tweek a thing. Band looks like its gonna becomea trio and I tried a maple boarded P bass with a pick last week and it just sounded right so that was my thinking.
However I can get a good p Bass sound from the BB so its no great shakes. Fit, finish and build are up there with the early 2000s stingray I owned which was spot on and Ive had this from new so I'm not convinced I should get rid

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1457281174' post='2997001']
It does look a beauty mate, bet the B sounds great on it ;-)
[/quote]
It's my first 5er so I've nothing to compare it to but have to say it sounds great to me. Deep rich lows, equal response across the 5 strings and tons of sustain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Squier Classic Vibe series are superb. I especially like their P basses.
Fantastic built quality and value for money IMO
I honestly think you won't get a better P for anything like this amount of cash
GLWTS

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1461768357' post='3037465']
I've just bought Brian's Yamaha fiver :-)

Brian is a legend to deal with, buy with confidence chaps ;-)
[/quote]

looks like this may be on hold guys
like busses nothing for weeks then (possibly) 2 sales in a day