Why become a member? ×

Pedal power supply 2 way splitter (right angled)

Roland Rock

I need to add one more pedal to my board, but all five of the plugs from my one spot are used up. Anyone know where I can get a 2 way splitter where the two plugs are both right angled?

I've had a look online but they either seem to be straight or in the States :(

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1457254460' post='2996645']
I need to add one more pedal to my board, but all five of the plugs from my one spot are used up. Anyone know where I can get a 2 way splitter where the two plugs are both right angled?

I've had a look online but they either seem to be straight or in the States :(
[/quote]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DC-BLACK-CABLE-LV-POWER-SPLITTER-2-1MM-1-x-FEMALE-IN-2-x-RIGHT-ANGLE-MALE-OUT-/321915381491?var=&hash=item4af3a6e6f3:m:mdFKsz85xreuOSFaamedpCg

[quote name='fleabag' timestamp='1457295671' post='2997161']
I'm in the market for one of these too, but most of what i've found here have a female one and 2 males on the other.

I need male to two males
[/quote]

Get a standard male/female splitter set up... and one of these, a male/male coupler.

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1457348667' post='2997517']

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DC-BLACK-CABLE-LV-POWER-SPLITTER-2-1MM-1-x-FEMALE-IN-2-x-RIGHT-ANGLE-MALE-OUT-/321915381491?var=&hash=item4af3a6e6f3:m:mdFKsz85xreuOSFaamedpCg
[/quote]

Perfect, thanks

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1457352250' post='2997560']
Get a standard male/female splitter set up... and one of these, a male/male coupler.

That'll be the one !

Where did you find that EBS ?

[/quote]

Pretty much available at any CCTV supplier. Some connectors are not so tight - if you find that to be the case, some tape will hold the joins together (which I always do for piece of mind anyway) or if you are very gentle with a pair of needle nose pliers (with some kitchen roll around the ends as to not burr the metal of the connector) you can squeeze them ever so slightly (and I mean slightly) so they are slightly oval - that will make the fit tight.

Edited by EBS_freak