Why become a member? ×

[Sold] Squier Vintage Modified P 5 String [Sold]
£200

BASainty

I'm selling my Squire Vintage Modified P 5 string. Absolutely lovely instrument and weighs as much as a feather! Even with it being so light it has an awesome tone and plenty of meat in its sound.

Only selling as i have GAS for a T bird and need to raise funds!

In great condition, only a slight rash on the bottom rear but so faint I'm unable to get a picture of it!

Been gigged with quite a bit and is rock solid, super reliable! I always get comments after shows about how good it looks and how it has so much presence in the mix.

Super playable and very comfortable in the hand with a great low action. Very fast neck.

[u][b]SOLD![/b][/u]

As I'm looking for an Epiphone Thunderbird I will consider a trade for one (with cash your way included depending on the model).

Edited by 4StringFortress

[quote name='BassBunny' timestamp='1457116245' post='2995585']
Hi, any chance you could weigh the bass? Ta.
[/quote]

Its about 4.1kg. My scales aren't perfect so give or take a couple of hundred grams

Edited by 4StringFortress

5kg doesn't sound right. As you say these basses are delight to play in terms of their weight. Mine weighs in at 4.1kg or 9.1lbs whichever you prefer.

I'm really impressed with mine, it's a well put together bass and sounds and feels great. How they do this for the money defeats me.

Whoever buys this will not be disappointed. GLWTS

[quote name='whizzzy' timestamp='1457171046' post='2995930']
5kg doesn't sound right. As you say these basses are delight to play in terms of their weight. Mine weighs in at 4.1kg or 9.1lbs whichever you prefer.
[/quote]
Must admit that doesn't make it featherweight to me either. 11Lbs is a boat anchor.

I did say that my scales weren't perfect lol ok I'll correct the weight. And i guess it perspective as to wether or not its lightweight. I've always been used to playing heavier basses so playing this I consider to be lightweight.