Why become a member? ×

SOLD Warwick German Pro Series Streamer CV 4 Natural Ash
£700

ead

[b]For sale/trade my Warwick Streamer CV Natural Ash[/b]

This is a German built bass from May 2015 so less than a year old. It is in excellent condition and is a really flexible, passive super jazz type bass.

The neck is really smooth and comfortable to play, feeling maybe a little slimmer than the other Jazz in my possession. It also has a beautiful flame finish not to mention a scarf joint for the headstock. The bass weights a little under 8lbs by my bathroom scales, so comfortable to play too.

The bass comes with Warwick Rockbag. This has a tear near one end of the handle but safe enough and well padded. Truss rod tool and Allen keys are also present as well as the strap ends of the Warwick Straplocks that are fitted to the bass.

There is also the added bonus of a Warwick custom made black/white/black pick guard that I commissioned as I prefer it to the standard fit cream/black/cream item.

Here are the specs from the Warwick website. Maple neck and a rosewood board; it will never catch on:

[b]German Pro Series Streamer CV 4[/b]
Warwick machine heads
Just-A-Nut III
Flamed Maple neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Fluorescent Side Dots
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 "
Scale length: 34"
21 Jumbo Nickel-silver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
Body wood: 2pcs Swamp Ash
Passive MEC J/J Alnico 5 pickups

These basses are around £1,400 new, so grab yourself a bargain at half price. Happy to ship but courier will be at your cost and risk. I will also jump in a car to meet up somewhere within a couple of hours from here (say 100 mile radius).

Sale preferred but happy to look at trades. Basses of interest are likely to be 4-string fretted instruments; not too heavy and be quite jazz like in their nature; cash either way.

Edited by ead