Why become a member? ×

SOLD, PLEASE REMOVE: SWR Super Redhead combo: £400
£600

Derek1071

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]NOW SOLD: SWR Super Redhead bass combo for sale: [b]£400[/b] [/font][/color]

[i][font=Helvetica][color=#141923](The Son of Bertha cab previously advertised with the Redhead is now sold - ignore the '£600' above which refers to the previous deal for the combo and cab)[/color][/font][/i]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]The Super Redhead is a pre-Fender model - amazing sound, and loud too. Comes with the original SWR soft cover, and the hard speaker cover that doubles as a tilted stand so you can hear yourself on stage. Also includes a Korg DTR2 tuner in the 1U rackspace.[/font][/color]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]350 Watts @ 4 ohms (internal)[/font][/color]
[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]400 Watts @ 2.67 ohms (or with an 8 ohm extension speaker connected) [/font][/color]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica](Note: one of the castors broke off, so I took them all off with the intention of fixing....needless to say, that hasn't happened. I'm sure it's an easy repair though. Still have all the bits and bobs.)[/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica][color=#141923]Obviously would prefer local pick-up (Edinburgh area), but could meet within a reasonable distance.[/color][/font][color=#141923][font=Helvetica] [/font][/color]

[color=#141923][font=Helvetica]**Trade options: would consider a decent fretless if anyone fancies a swap-type deal, and/or with a suitable cash adjustment...or any 4 string is worth a bash really - just ask.[/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica][color=#141923]​More pictures available on request.[/color][/font]

[attachment=212765:IMG_0105.JPG]

Edited by Derek1071

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Derek1071'
Son of Bertha cab now sold: the Redhead is available at £400. (I can't get rid of the original £600 at the top of the ad - anyone know how to delete this bit? Thanks... )

MB1.
Hello
It's non editable.
However you can add the new price to your topic title.
Your location may also help your sale.