Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD, thanks. Ibanez Musician FS/FT - £650 with postage
£650

olliedf89

For Sale or For Trade.

My [u][b]June 1982 Ibanez Musician[/b][/u]. I purchased this about 4/5 years ago, shipped from Japan after a long search for the right one.
This is a fantastic bass and as much as I love it, I haven't played it properly in about a year and there are other things I'm interested in.

If you're looking at this bass, I'm assuming you already know about it, so I won't babble on too much, so any other questions about it, please drop me a message.

The bass is in almost perfect condition, has the original case, PLUS all the original hand signed and dated case candy from the Ibanez Production line.
It has a few dinks on the edge, I shall try to include these in the photos, but they are only superficial and don't take anything away from the bass's beauty or its playability.

Electronics are perfect and physically it is perfect too (aside the dinks).

Photos:

[u][url="http://s858.photobucket.com/user/ollie89/library/Ibanez%20Musician"]http://s858.photobuc...anez%20Musician[/url][/u]

I'm looking for [u][b]£650[/b][/u] and I'm happy for collection / drop off etc within reasonable distance. I'm based in Worthing, Sussex.
I will ship the bass though it may take time for me to get my arse in gear!!

Weight:
With case 9.5kg
Without case 4.5kg

Trade wise I'm really looking for a 4 string, Precision style bass, so hit me up with any offers.
I'm especially keen for Lakland/ G&L / Sandberg or Fender at the moment. Oh and I'm REAL fussy on colour, I like neutral, not bright fancy colours or patterns. Except for the red Pino style P bass. Yum. or a white & rosewood P. Yum.
May be open to other passive 4 strings too, so hit me up!

Not looking for cabs/ amps, BUT I'm always up for pedals.

Cheers
Ollie
<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d0dcdb59/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Edited by olliedf89

I've had the pleasure of playing this bass a couple of times and it really is a fabulous instrument!

Condition is every bit as good as Ollie has said it is and, to my ears at least, it sounds great too.. Very versatile and plays like a dream.

Ollie's a good guy to deal with, so no problems on that score either.

Suffice to say that, if you're interested in acquiring a quality, vintage, Japanese made bass, then this is probably the one for you!

GLWTS