Why become a member? ×

Digitech BNX3 **SOLD**

bassfan

Guys,

I bought a BNX3 pedal of Benwhite a month or so ago. Unfortunately I haven't really got the time to play with it! I did buy it on a bit of a whim too and kinda need the money to pay for my latest GAS attack!

I have used it once since I got it from Ben. I am looking for what I paid for it £140 posted, could possibly deliver or meet.

PM me if you are interested. Pics are on the attached thread (hope you don't mind Ben!), as I can't download at the moment.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=23323&hl=bnx3"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=23323&hl=bnx3[/url]

:)

Edited by bassfan

[quote name='bassfan' post='288039' date='Sep 20 2008, 03:40 PM']Pics are on the attached thread (hope you don't mind Ben!), as I can't download at the moment.[/quote]

No worries at all mate :huh:

Just to add my 2 pence worth – This is a great multi effects pedal that is built like a tank and is in amazing condition. Paul is also a top bloke to deal with so buy with confidence :)

[quote name='bassfan' post='313732' date='Oct 24 2008, 12:53 PM']Friday Bump!!!

Someone must want this.... make me an offer..[/quote]

Hi bassfan, I'm quite interested, would you accept £100 or am I being really tight?

Does this essentially have a Jamman and a whammy in it?

ATB Noir

Hi Noir...

If you don't ask you don't get... will split the difference at £120 if you are interested.

Pass........... It has a huge manual! I have used it for all of 10 minutes! I work overseas...so i can't even tell you at the minute. i believe it has the whammy............

:)

if i wasnt incredibly skint (just bought a shure 55 sh2) i'd take this off your hands not too shure what you want in terms of trades i have a nice carlsbro bass bomber amp i'l trade its in wicked condition used to gig it about 2 years ago now its jus been sat in me room with the ocassional play if we have a barbeque lol obviously not in this weather tho lol message me back !"