Why become a member? ×

Ampeg Rig
£1200

frankyex

£1200 / £1300 trade
with my broken heart.... for sale:
Ampeg bass rig:
Ampeg SVT2pro +Korg dtr1000 rack tuner + BBE 362(sonic max + noise gate) all in silver case
Ampeg 610 HLF + case(8x10 size)
£1200 ono...
sale due to not been used too much and will deserve it...
p.s. guitars, svt3pro and samson on top not included in sale

offers considered...

That's a great rig. I used to have this same set up and it was brilliant - I used to get lots of compliments on the sound of it. If you must sell it be sure it's what you have to do as you'll probably never replace it.

But good luck with the sale if that's what you want. Someone will get a great rig for a bargain price.

[quote name='petergales' timestamp='1455446295' post='2979083']
That's a great rig. I used to have this same set up and it was brilliant - I used to get lots of compliments on the sound of it. If you must sell it be sure it's what you have to do as you'll probably never replace it.

But good luck with the sale if that's what you want. Someone will get a great rig for a bargain price.
[/quote]

i know pal.but this rig deserve more use than i can give it...last year i used it just twice on big stage:(....mainly using combo and thru mixer on pub gigs

Edited by frankyex

[quote name='longtimefred' timestamp='1455960838' post='2983906']
£500 for an SVT 2? thats mental cheap! someone is going to get a bargain for the best amp ever made! if i hadnt have bought one last month, id have had yours :)
[/quote]

you think its cheap?ok,then if its not been sold this weekend,price will be £550 from monday....:)