Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttlemax 6.0 *SOLD*
£245

jay-syncro

Awesome Genz Shuttlemax 6.0 including the official foot switch.

From the Genzbenz website

The ShuttleMAX series offers the most full featured preamp designs, and highest output power available in this class of compact, lightweight amplifiers.

Preamp features include: FET and 12AX7 TUBE channels--selectable and blendable, low and high gain settings per channel, four band Active EQ networks with dual parametric mid-range networks, adjustable signal shape circuits and complete LED status indicators. The rear panel design is just as complete with our studio quality XLR D.I. interface, 3 effects loops, aux. input, headphone out, tuner out, footswitch jacks and Speakon® outputs.

The dual preamps offer extreme versatility from deep transparent slap tone, to focused, organic mid clarity, to all-out rock grind. The 12AX7 tube channel provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive. All tone variations are accessible from the 5 button footswitch which is included.

This model produces 375 Watts at 8 ohms and 600 watts at 4 ohms and weights only 5.75 lbs. At this power level and preamp versatility, this ShuttleMAX bridges the gap for many players and their equipment and transporting needs.

The amp is extremely potent into a single Barefaced BB2, has almost limitless EQ and control options and weighs nothing!

It's a great amp but has been well used and has various signs of wear. Nothing that affects the performance of the head, but worth mentioning for those that like pristine equipment.

I'm after £245 including postage within the UK. I may be able to do a deal including my BB2 if anyone is interest in both?

Pics to follow.

Edited by jay-syncro