Why become a member? ×

Lakland US Joe Osborn Custom 5-string for sale
£2200

Roblevybass

[attachment=210877:lakland1.pdf][attachment=210878:lakland2.pdf][attachment=210879:lakland3.pdf][attachment=210880:lakland4.pdf][attachment=210881:lakland5.pdf][attachment=210882:lakland6.pdf]

I'm new to selling stuff on Basschat, but here goes:
I'm reluctantly parting with my beautiful Lakland Joe Osborn 5.
It's US-built, which means better quality wood, and a superior sound to the Far East-built models.
I've owned it for a couple of years. Bought it off a good friend who, like me, had looked after it well. It is pretty much unmarked, as you'll hopefully see from the pics...
It has a vintage Jazz vibe, but with a huge range of sounds, from old-school to cutting edge.
It's been fitted with a John East J-Retro 01 (see picture), which is a truly superb unit, increasing the already wide range of sounds.
I'm in North London, so would prefer collection...but I could ship it. Not sure of the cost of this....

I think they will open on an Apple device, just not PC etc. They open on my iPad but not my Windows desktop for example.

Nice looking JO. If it had been alder/rosewood, 4-string and passive I might have been interested... :D

GLWTS

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...