Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Hellborg Pre, 250W Poweramp, Hi Cab + flight case, cables & boxes £980
£980

Sumbabba

OK you might have seen me attempt to part with this rig a couple of times but I always end up keeping it. This time I've made my mind up and it really has to go. I only ever use my Genz Benz for gigs (still looking for an STL-10T extension cab if anyone knows someone who's selling one) and I need some funds to make some other gear purchases. So with a heavy heart I'm very serious about finding a new home for this beast of a rig.

Most of the pictures are from the last time I put it up for sale but I haven't gigged with it since and it's in pretty much exactly the same condition. The only thing that's changed is the lights have gone on the treble and master controls of the preamp (I think it's one bulb but I'm not 100% sure about that - see 1st two pics) but the controls are still working as they should. I've knocked a couple of hundred quid off my last asking price to reflect that.

It comes with the Citronic flight case pictured, the cab dust cover, all cables and the original boxes. If you want to come over and try it out I'm in Seven Sisters, North London very close to the tube.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Sumbabba