Why become a member? ×

Vintage Unlined Fretless £130 NOW £100
£130

Risk101

UPDATE - REDUCED TO £100 ONO! Selling my Vintage Fretless Bass which I've had for about 2 years to see if I fancied playing Fretless from time to time. Long story short, Fretless is not for me.

So if you fancy a dabble yourself, you can't really go wrong at this price!

Although unlined, there are dot markers in the correct Fretless positions, so I haven't found it too difficult to find the notes!

I believe it is a V940FL, but not sure of the woods, - the body looks like mahogany or buying a and is in unmarked condition. There is a slight dent near the body end of the neck which I've shown in the picture. All works perfectly, including the electronics, and you get a nice Fretless "mwah" sound!! Pickups are JHS own brand "Wilkinson". You can find out more info about Vintage basses at http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintagebass.html

Located in Essex near Chelmsford, and I work in London. Will come in a decent quality soft case for protection, but it has a dodgy zip!

Not looking for trades, just a cash sale. Please PM me if you want any more photos.

Edited by Risk101

[b]some[/b]body buy this! I've had mine for nearly 10 years now and I love it.
They're so well made. I replaced the electronics in mine last year with a passive loom from Ki0gon and it's the business. Perfect.

GLWTS and, incidentally, the body is Bubinga. In my case, one solid piece, but I can't tell for sure from your photos if that's the case with this one.