Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Zon Sonus 5-String Bass for Sale
£1650

Stuart Clayton

My collection of basses has grown rather alarmingly over the last few years, and it's time to free up some space. With that in mind, I've decided to part ways with this gorgeous Zon 5-string, which in all honesty, I just don't use. It's a lovely bass, one that I bought two years ago from a former student. I'd rather see someone else getting use of it rather than let it collect dust on my wall!

I'm not sure what the body wood is, but the top is Cocobolo. The neck is a composite bolt-on with a Phenowood fingerboard. Scale length is 34". Pickups are Bartolini and the on-board circuit is a ZP-2. Controls are volume, pan, treble, mid and bass.

The bass weights about 4kg and is extremely comfortable to play. The neck is gorgeous and quick to get around and it plays beautifully overall. I've only gigged this myself a couple of times and have used it for a number of online sessions recorded at home. There is no damage to the bass at all.

The bass comes with a basic Stagg hard case. The bass is located in Barnstaple, North Devon, UK. If anyone wants to pop in to try it out, just let me know. I'll even make you a cup of tea. I'm also in the Bristol area most weeks, so could meet up with interested parties in that area.

Any questions, please just ask. No trades thanks, I have more than enough basses...

Cheers
Stuart

Edited by Stuart Clayton

• 2 weeks later...