Why become a member? ×

**withdrawn**
£550

Wilco

I've owned this set up from new and it is in great condition.

The pre amp tube in the LH500 has been changed to a top end Gold Lion ECC83/B759 (the original Sovtek is also included in the sale). The amp is housed in a 2U Boschma abs case which is again included in the sale.

Spec:-

•500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
•Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
•Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
•Selectable Brite switch for added high frequency response
•Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
•Front panel XLR balanced direct output
•Rear panel 1/4" effects loop
•1/4" output connectors
•2-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles

The 410 comes with (non branded) black vinyl cover. The cab is easily carried about by one person.

Spec:-

•Four 10" HyDrive paper/aluminium hybrid cone drivers
•Neodymium magnets
•1,000 watts power handling
•8-ohm cabinet impedance
•1" titanium compression driver
•High frequency attenuation switch (On,-6dB, Off)
•Parallel Twist and Lock and 1/4" inputs
•30Hz–17kHz frequency response
•Solid plywood cabinet construction
•Dual-chamber sealed cabinet design
•Perforated steel grill
•Inset carry handles
•Removable casters included

New price for the whole lot would be circa £850.

At this stage would rather sell as a complete rig.

Collection from Swindon, although prepared to travel an hour or so at no cost to meet up.

Think I have all boxes and manuals too.

If you're genuinely interested in buying, you're most welcome to come and try it out.

Loads of power (never had over 6 on volume control in a rock band) and a superb clean tone.

Wilco

Edited by Wilco

Better pics added type bump!

(NB; although would rather sell as a complete rig, will consider sensible offers for the LH500 together with Boschma case on their own)

Edited by Wilco

The LH500 is a fantastic amp. Mine's not my primary gigging amp any more, because I've gone lightweight, but I love how much power it has on tap. I've owned too many amps where once the volume knob goes past 6, they seem to plateau, whereas with the LH500 it's quite the opposite, and that's the bit where the turbochargers kick in.

S.P.

Thanks S.P. and you're right - loads of power available which the Hydrive 410 can cope with no problem!

Certainly not selling this due to any doubts over it's abilities - I'm also looking to go light weight. I should say lighter weight as the amp & cab are easily transportable by the average person - I've got lower back problems though & I'm not getting any younger, so just trying to make things a little easier for myself!

Saying that, someone at work today suggested getting a sack truck to move the cab around which actually isn't a bad idea..... I might yet keep the cab, buy a sack truck & just downsize the head - dunno.

Anyway, it's still all up for sale now as advertised, although offers on the head & its case alone will be considered!