Why become a member? ×

New Darkglass goodies for 2016!

dannybuoy

[quote name='visog' timestamp='1457213206' post='2996487']

Think you're referring to the B7K ultra, which looks (sounds) pretty awesome but I'm referring to the Vintage Deluxe Ultra predicted for more Rock rather than Metal tones...

Good luck to all of you with the B7K Ultras landing about now...

All the DG stuff sounds great..... (except the compressor SS which I can't hear the difference for at all in any of the demos?)

Visog
[/quote]

I know :)

The B7K can do so much more than metal, really can. I just find the vintage circuit too dark naturally, but I am eager to try the MK2 with the attack and grunt switches. The Vintage Ultra would be too much alongside the B7K ultra I think.

The B7K ultra has landed and it's superb. I echo the above sentiments entirely. The quality of the unit is astonishing too; say what you want about the tone, but what cannot be denied is Darkglass are so far ahead of anyone else in build quality in my opinion, the cases and switches are top, top notch.

[quote name='Darkglass' timestamp='1457604903' post='3000003']
Hey guys! I'll be walking around on the London Bass Show.
Mainly hanging out at the Bass Direct but will be just checking stuff out the whole weekend! Hope to see some of you!!

Regards!
D.
[/quote]

That's great man, I'll be there on Sat so hopefully I'll bump into you.