Why become a member? ×

Mark King Fans. They're a sensitive bunch.

bubinga5

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1450308662' post='2931666']
im as confused . just a snippet of comments if you look under the vid. . [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvq85yKCydg[/media]
[/quote]

This track Love Games makes my spine tingle - love it! :-) Went see them at Cliffs Pavillion 3 weeks after my hubby died - they opened with this number - needless to say I only lasted 20 minutes and my friend had to take me home in a blithering heap :( Stupid to go really but I had the tickets and wasn't really in the real world at the time.

I do love what he does, but I actually agree would be good to hear him do other stuff too :)

Edited by SaxyBassist

[quote name='crez5150' timestamp='1450359453' post='2932003']
I mostly only ever see Rock/classic Rock/ Indie bands being advertised in pubs.... rarely do you see any that would perform music that contains any length of slap material.... No slap in Dakota, Sex on fire or Zombie
[/quote]

Apart from Hot Sauce eh Jay! B) :D

I am quite out spoken and quite opinionated... sorry blame that on the old man ..who taught me a thing or two about what makes music good ...

Mark King you are sh*t ...what the f*** have you done that says something about my life (The Smiths ) f*** all

you can slap ...well maybe .... you play a sp**k bass ..yes i agree

but what have you done thats truly original pushed the boundaries to make music a better place

f*** All ....are you Jah Wobble are you Jaco are you Hamid Kasri .... eh No

Mark King fans no nothing about good music.... some day people will look back and say there once passed a guy who s originality spawned a whole new generation .... I laugh... this will never happen with Mark f***ing King ..(some day there will come a rain a real rain that will wash all the scum from the streets (Mark KIng fans this is your rain...a real rain... ) )

Elvis never wrote a song in his life but at least his performance pushed boundaries and he did make music a better place ...

....Elvis or Mark King .......letmethinkabootitnaw

am getting angry now ....what the f*** Mark Pa Ting ..... sh*t ...sh*t

hang the DJ because the music that he constantly plays says f*** all to me about me life

ooooooooo we got a live one ear ...

[quote name='BeeBop' timestamp='1451960483' post='2945060']
I am quite out spoken and quite opinionated... sorry blame that on the old man ..who taught me a thing or two about what makes music good ...

Mark King you are sh*t ...what the f*** have you done that says something about my life (The Smiths ) f*** all

but what have you done thats truly original pushed the boundaries to make music a better place

Mark King fans no nothing about good music.... some day people will look back and say there once passed a guy who s originality spawned a whole new generation .... I laugh... this will never happen with Mark f***ing King ..(some day there will come a rain a real rain that will wash all the scum from the streets (Mark KIng fans this is your rain...a real rain... ) )

Elvis never wrote a song in his life but at least his performance pushed boundaries and he did make music a better place ...

hang the DJ because the music that he constantly plays says f*** all to me about me life

[/quote]

Meds ran out? :lol:

[quote name='BeeBop' timestamp='1451960483' post='2945060']

[/quote]

So you're on the fence with this one then?

A Shandy fuelled rant at 02.21 .......... ooooooooooooft

Nice guy that Mark Kinig ......very nice man ...

Think i need to play more Bass rather than ranting on about others ....

now i have a hangover that would kill a horse and the dog needs walked .....

a fine empty selection of beer still needs cleared away ... i blame the BrewDog Punk IPA ...was going down a treat ...

and if your reading this Mark King ....why dont you play something a little less commercial ..Please

oooft