Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sold. Thanks

Gray

Hi All,

With regret I'm selling my Akai Deep Impact SB1 Synth Bass Pedal.

Its in excellent condition with original box and PSU.

Moving it on due to an expensive summer....

Best Offer secures

Any questions please email

[email protected]

Cheers

Gray

Edited by Gray
Edit by Machines (16:19) This isn't autotrader ;).

Hi Guys,

I've had a few offers - I'm going to let this thread run till next friday if everyone is agreeable. I don't want to appear cynical in my quest for cash on this one but frankly I need the money ! I will let all people who have made offers know by the end of the week.

Many Thanks

Gray

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='285263' date='Sep 16 2008, 05:45 PM']End time: 19-Sep-08 14:49:39 BST (2 days 21 hours) ?[/quote]

Was thinking last emails or pm's in for midnight on friday - if all interested parties are agreeable.

The reason this hasn't been ebay'd is because it galls me less to sell this to people who might actually make use of it, and doesn't seem unfair to ask for best offers in this forum. Unless anyone has an issue with that ?

Cheers

Gray

[quote name='BassManKev' post='285305' date='Sep 16 2008, 07:02 PM']whats the highest offer so far, just so we know were its at?? you dont have to say whos offer it is, but i think for the benefit of potential offerers it should be known[/quote]

Fair enough. I assume that the person who has made the offer won't take offence.

The current highest offer is £300.

Cheers

Gray

I know I'm going to regret selling it to be fair - I spent a very long time finding one after dabbling with various other synth pedals. The tracking (it will track down to a low b with no glitching) and editing on it is incredible, but its a case of needs must at the moment sadly.

I don't know why Akai insists on stopping making great pieces of guitar kit. I've got a Hexacomp as well which I wish I had brought another 20 of just to make sure I'm never short of one..

Gray

[quote name='crez5150' post='285324' date='Sep 16 2008, 07:20 PM']I'm just missing the hexcomp from my set up..... worth buying one then?[/quote]

Yep - I would certainly say so. The flexibility of being able to do multiband compression with a graphic is amazing if your used to losing all the top end when you hit the compression (without buying a couple of grands worth of TC mastering compressor) It sound great on drums as well.

I'm not aware that any other manufacturer has ever made anything similar either - which seems to me a big gap in the market for some bass playing electronics wizard out there.