Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout

mr pablo

Hey guys, i've had a think about my pedalboard setup recently and I've decided to get shot of the pedals i'm not using and to free up some funds for more purchases :) More pedals may be added in the next few days

[s]1st up is my aphex punch factory, very good very transparent compressor a few small scuffs on the pedal and velcro attatched to the bottom
£45 posted[/s] [b][color="#FF0000"]SOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/color][/b]

[s]next is my dod fx62 bass stereo chorus, bought this from Ahpook a while back great sounding chorus still has the battery cover on although the rubber bit on the bottom has been removed so i could get the velcro to stick on it, comes boxed in good condition
£30 posted[/s] [b][color="#FF0000"]SOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/color][/b]

[s]Dod fx75 stereo flanger, not specificaly a bass pedal but i found some pretty good sounds with it pretty good nick with battery cover
£30 posted[/s] [color="#FF0000"]NOW SOLD[/color]

[s]Next again is a guyatone ps-026 8 band bass eq pedal not much you can say realy other than its in good nick
£20 posted[/s] [b][color="#FF0000"]NOW SOLD[/color][/b]

photos of the pedals are here below if you need anymore give me a shout

[s]
Also for sale now is my BYOC Large beaver big muff clone, Its built to Rams head era specs with a 4 way tone selector to give you std muff tone, flat response, mid boost and the final position takes the tone control out of the way. Tis an awwesome pedal made better by having Martin Owen do a few mods on the pedal for me. Looking for £50 posted for this to BC'ers. photo's [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=24488"]Here[/url][/s][color="#0000FF"][b]NOW SOLD[/b][/color]

Edited by mr pablo

• 3 weeks later...