Why become a member? ×

Swansea,Pembroke,Haverford west

ARGH

while creative electronics is a good shop (i pretty much grew up in it), the bass section is litterally 4 or 5 sub £200 numbers. it's nice to see one of the smallest guitar shops in the world, but don't expect a huge range :huh:

unortunatly pembrokeshire doesn't offer a great deal in the way of shopping. our forte lies in our countryside. walk the coastal path & visit the beaches, check out the castles and old towns/villages and enjoy the sites :)

[quote]Jacksons Lane in Carmarthen absolutely awesome when I lived there I spent most of my free time in there.[/quote]
took a visit to Carmarthen last saturday and was gutted to find they had gone-
but no fear, walked around the corner and they are now on Notts Square.
Cant say I saw much bass stuff but I remember a rack of Yamaha basses

Yep..I would have...

Was a little shocked that 'Name' bands play gigs in such a small part of the world (Funeral for a friend and 4ft fingers flyers I saw on a wallside or two)...But given the sheer amount of creativity in the area from Pottery shops,Art Galleries,even the music that is being created there (Folk esp)

I could live there fella...But could I be happy..satisfied?

it's a different kind of satisfied.

the peace, quiet, friendliness, countryside, art and people are very hard to match. peace and quiet can [i]sometimes[/i] be a downside, if you like [b]any[/b] kind of shopping then generally your looking at a 2 hour trip to cardiff. and it can sometimes be hard to find things to ocupy you in the evenings.

on the whole though, wouldn't change it for the world! :)