Why become a member? ×

Bearfoot, Fulltone, DBX and DHA Update, Price Drop
£180

tanuki

[b]Hello, I am having a big drive pedal sell off, i went a bit mad recently with them so i am selling some off to raise funds so i can disappear down some new kind of rabbit hole.... You know how it is![/b]

[b]DHA VT1 MkIII - Tube OD / Preamp - £85 Shipped[/b]
[b]Shipped with Power Supply[/b]

A great valve driven overdrive / distortion / pre-amp pedal. Plenty of options and built like a tank. IMHO having tried the EBS valve-drive this is much better, it lacks some of the flexibility of the extra controls on the EBS pedal but sounds a hell of a lot better. For valve distortion or low gain warming before a transistor amp this thing kills and also drives a tube amp really well. I may decide against sale but throwing it out there. Pedal is in good condition and includes the correct 12v power supply.

[attachment=214015:DHA1.jpg]
[attachment=214016:dha2.jpg]

[b]DBX 120A Subharmonic Synthesiser - £50 Shipped[/b]

The original boom box, adds a low octave to bass and anything else, amazing on drums in the studio! Can be use to fatten up and add sub to bass guitar, recordings, PAs. Works great on bass guitar, i'm selling due to not using rack gear anymore.

[attachment=202243:dbx1.jpg]
[attachment=202244:dbx2.jpg]
[attachment=202245:dbx3.jpg]
[attachment=202246:dbx4.jpg]

[b]Fulltone BassDrive (Original) SOLD[/b]

This is the original Fultone Bassdrive, pre-mosfet version. This is a great pedal that has been my go to pedal for a long time, I’m strangely selling it as a test to make me change up my pedal use! (see the regrets forming already!)
The three distortion modes are with added boost circuit make this an extremely versatile pedal and the “comp cut” mode especially deserves a mention, I’ve read that this mode is essentially similar to a Fulltone Fatboost pedal, I have quite often left this on for the whole gig, it sounds great and you can use the boost to distort it further.. It really is a swiss army knife of sounds with simple and effective controls, no low end loss either..

The pedal is gigged and battle-scarred round the edges but these are built like a tank and the pedal works perfectly. Can be used on 9v power or 18v for more headroom and power.

[b]Bearfoot Blueberry [s]SOLD[/s][/b]

Needs no introduction around here I’m sure, its a great subtle dirt pedal, leave it on for wonderful sounding breakup, I’m just too used to what i have already but this is a hard one to part with.. This pedal is brand new, i have deliberately not used it to ensure this so i am putting it up for the basic price it costs new in the US without the extra shipping or customs costs. This pedal is incredible and well worth the praise that is often heaped on it. Condition is perfect and comes boxed and even wrapped in the "Footprint" paper that came with it.

[b]Not really looking for trades now except maybe an EWS Trilogic Preamp (pref v2)[/b]

[b]Shipping is calculated for the UK so Europe will be a little extra, all pedals come either boxed or extremely well packed in a pedal box.[/b]
[b]See feedback link below and buy with confidence. [/b]

Edited by tanuki

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ha - you seem to have gone through the same drive pedals as me in recent years (bassdrive, knightfall, BB etc) - if I may, having tried most of the RAT variants, I'd check out the TK421x over the fuzzrocious, much more versatile and didn't lose the low end like the rat tail...

If you don't shift the BBBOD come pay day I may well be in touch :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for some price drops, thanks for the advice on the rat variants, love the COG stuff, the Knightfall 66 is awesome but maybe not what i need so i am considering selling it. The sounds are great and the two channel action is amazing but i'm currently thinking much to my surprise that i want a more extreme distortion.. I'm going to make sure to hang on to it long enough to fully explore the different variants of clipping available but may stick it up here soon , i also considered the tarkin but ended up getting a Dr Acid Skatefuzz to handle Muff duties..

[b]So... Current trade options / interests..[/b]

Cog TK421x
Envelope Filter / Synth Pedals
Small Sound / Big Sound Mini

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There do appear to be guitar versions on the DHA site, i think there may be some differences, the bass one has a control to adjust the input to compensate for active basses etc, as to the EQ i'm not sure, there are no eq active EQ settings just tube and transistors so i'm sure it would sound pretty killer with guitar!

http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/

Theres info on the site, see what you think :-)

I emailed Dave Hall and he says the Bass version works well on guitar but not vice versa (for some reason). So I may be interested. Bit tricky as there are so few reviews about his pedals, so it's a bit of a leap in the dark. I essentially just need something to add a bit of warmth to my recordings through my amp modeller.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...