Why become a member? ×

SOLD*********Electroharmonix Q-Tron**********SOLD
£50

mart3442

[b]Designed by Mike Beigel, the man behind the legendary Musictronic Mutron III.[/b]

[b]Used by....
John Martyn[/b]
[b]Bootsy Collins[/b]
[b]Flea[/b]
[b]Daft Punk[/b]
[b]Stevie Wonder[/b]
[b]Steve Winwood[/b]
[b]etc.....The list goes on.[/b]

[b]From EHX:[/b]

[b]The improved Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron Envelope Filter provides all the wah sounds of the famous Mu-Tron III heard on countless funk and rock recordings, but with increased frequency response and improved signal-to-noise ratio. The Q-Tron features switchable Up/Down Filter drive; variable filter-peak control; hi/low range control; selectable LP, BP, HP and Mix filters; a variable-gain control and overload indicator; switchable boost, effect, and direct outputs.[/b]
[b]This one came to me used and with surface scratches, but works just fine. It also came with a broken power supply socket, so I took the opportunity to change the socket to the standard issue, as found on most pedals.[/b]
[b]There is no power supply with the unit but it happily ran on one that was compatable with Boss and Ebs pedals.[/b]

[b]In its original wooden box with ehx paperwork. [/b]

[b]Postage for this will be around a fiver, thanks for looking.[/b]

Edited by mart3442

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1443729659' post='2877309']
Err... Don't these need a 24v supply? My old one did or I'd still have it. They sound mighty. Best envelope filter ever IMO.
[/quote]

They do, I've been running this off two outputs of a fuel tank jr, sounds great.