Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

DHA - changes

DHA

We will be making a few changes in the way we operate in the next few weeks and I wanted you all to know.

Production has been a problem over the last year or so due to high sales peaks at times and we have reached a point where we need to outsource some of the manufacturing. I have a good friend also based in Devon who has a small electonics company that is well suited to taking on the main volume production.

So, we are splitting the current product range into two - "Custom Shop" and "Std".

I will still make the "Custom Shop" models with their hand-painted boxes, etc. The range will include The VT1-MK3, VT1-"Bob-the-Blender", VT1-Bass-Compressor, Fuzzy Feeling, VT2-Dual and VT2-Dual-Custom, Any racks, amps, etc. plus any product with a custom paint finish or design. Looking at this range being sent out with a certificate of ownership and maybe a DHA "Custom Shop" T-shirt.

The Std range will include the VT1-Std-Bass and VT1-EQ-Bass-Drive which will now include a single colour spray painted box (yellow is looking good). A new VT2-Dual-EQ-Drive will join this list at sometime. This will mean a reduction in waiting times.

All pedals, effects etc will still have the same level of support, etc.

Watch this space

Dave

• 1 month later...

[quote name='clauster' post='311262' date='Oct 21 2008, 01:02 PM']Dave,

Any news on this? I fance a VT1 std in the near future but would like a painted one.[/quote]

Yes, about another 3-4 weeks as we are working on the first batch of boards now.

Dave

[quote name='katri' post='317421' date='Oct 29 2008, 11:35 AM']is there any chance I will be able to custom order the VT1-EQ in red splatter in the future or will that not be an option??
Thanks
Dan[/quote]

Yes, I will still be doing the "Custom Shop" versions of the EQ's but the price will go up.

Dave